ADMISSIONS PGDM 2021-23
Application Process/ How to Apply
- Download PGDM Programme Bulletin 2021 from www.xime.org
- Read and understand the Programme Bulletin and its guidelines regarding admissions.
- Application shall be submitted only through online mode. XIME provides an interactive user interface for entering details in the application form; the platform ensures data security and auto-saving.
- Please click on the link Apply online for PGDM on the website www.xime.org
- No need to send hardcopy of application form or any other documents to XIME while applying.
- Application Fee is Rs. 1250/- for ‘early applicants’ (on or before 31st December 2020) and Rs. 1500/- for subsequent applicants.
- Last date of Submission of Application form along with the payment if application fee : 31st March 2021.
- Application fee shall be paid online by credit card/debit card/net banking/mobile wallets
- Applicants will receive a system generated acknowledgment for the application submitted and payment of application fee. With this the application process is complete.
- Online Application begins on December 28,2020. Last Date for online submission 31st March 2021.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks for all subjects taken together (45% for SC/ST candidates).
- Candidates who are appearing for their final year examination and are awaiting their results may also apply. However, they should have maintained an average of 50% marks in the degree course until then.
- Only such tests in 2020-21 where results are declared latest by 30th March 2021 will be considered.
They should be completing all their degree examinations before 15th June 2021. Such candidates are required to produce proof of passing the Degree examination with the minimum required marks of 50%, latest by 10th September 2021.
- Applicants who have un-cleared backlog papers in graduation, are not eligible to apply.
Entrance TestAn entrance test score of 75 percentile and above in any of the following Entrance Tests (75% in GMAT)
- XAT - 2021
- CAT - 2020
- CMAT - 2021
- MAT - May 2020, September 2020, December 2020, February 2021 & March 2021
- ATMA - July 2020, August 2020, & February 2021
- GMAT - 2019, 2020 & 2021
- However, applicants with Entrance Test Score of 65 percentile ( 65% in GMAT) or above may apply to XIME Kochi (www.ximekochi.org) or XIME Chennai Campus (www.ximechennai.org)
Online applications begin
28th December ,2020
Last Date Extended
31st March 2021
Dates for Group Discussion/Personal Interview at the 7 Centres (Exact dates will be intimated to short-listed candidates via E-mail only)
11th April 2021 to 15th March 2021
Declaration of results (via email only)
3rd Week of May 2021
Payment of two installments of fees (Amounts will be advised)
24th May and 8th June 2021 respectively
PGDM Programme (2021 - 2023) Commences on
Hostel Fees - Rs. 9,500/- per month (for 10 months per year)
Several Merit-cum Means Scholarships are offered by XIME. Especially for the High Performers in XAT 2021 or CAT 2020, the following Special Scholarship(Fee concession) are offered.
|XIME Chennai & XIME Kochi|
|Percentile score in XAT 2021 / CAT 2020||Scholarship Amount|
|80 and above, but less than 90||20 percent of Programme Fee|
|90 and above||40 percent of Programme Fee|
|Percentile score in XAT 2021 / CAT 2020||Scholarship Amount|
|90 and above||30 percent of Programme Fee|
Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kochi, Kolkata and Pune.
About Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship
Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship (XIME) is a top rated Business School in India. It has fully residential campuses, one located in Bangalore, one in Kochi and one in Chennai. The Institute pioneered the Association of BRICS Business Schools (ABBS, estd 2008) which is a platform for management education in Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa. Established in June 1991, XIME is the result of the vision of Prof. J. Philip, Former Director of Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore, and seven other illustrious academicians and public-spirited men and women.
- Register by logging in with your email id as a user name. The same user id and password can be used to access the application form.
- All fields marked with * are compulsory.
- Please go through the Programme bulletin before submitting the application.
- Please download the Programme bulletin from the link provided on the home page.
- Once submitted, editing will be allowed to enter the entrance test scores/ percentile only.
- Please keep a soft copy of your photograph (images must be in png/jpeg/jpg and between 352X240 / 2048X2048)
- A scanned copy of your signature is also required for uploading.
- System generated Registration Number of the application is temporary and the application number will be generated after making payment of Application fee.
- Use the application number for further correspondence.
- Application Fee is Rs.1250/- plus GST @ 18% for ‘early applicants’ (on or before 31st December 2020) and Rs.1500/- plus GST @ 18% for subsequent applicants. Last date of submission of application form along with the payment of application fee is 31st March 2021.
- While making payment online gateway charges are to be paid at the payment gateway.
- Online Payment: You can pay the application fee online through Credit Cards, Debit Cards or Net Banking
PGDM at XIME
- Flagship programme of XIME.
- AICTE approved two year, full-time, residential programme.
- Annual intake of 180 students at Bangalore and 120 students each in Kochi and Chennai.
- Trimester system followed.
- Foundation courses in management covered in the first year.
- Electives, core courses, environmental and integrative courses covered in the second year.
- SUPA - Socially Useful and Productive Activity is a mandatory Internship to help students understand management Issues of NGOs and provides excellent exposure for appreciation of social issues.
- Contemporary Curriculum - Curriculum is reviewed and updated every two to three years in consultation with Industry leaders, alumni, students and faculty.
- Enables global outlook and promotes spirit of Entrepreneurship.
- Inculcates human values and societal orientation.
- Develop soft skills like leadership, Interpersonal skills and written and oral communication skills.
- Compulsory exposure to a foreign language (among German, French, Spanish, and Chinese).
- On the Job' training through corporate internship.
- Develop the student's analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities.
- Inculcate a positive and ethical outlook in the students.
- Strengthen the student's communication skills.
- Emphasize on holistic development of each individual.
- Develop a global orientation.
The First Year of the course starts with a coverage of Foundation Subjects which impart to the students a sound knowledge of the essential functional areas of business.
In the Second Year, the emphasis shifts to elective courses, which are designed to give the students as wide a choice as possible, to specialize in areas of their interest and acquire advanced knowledge and skills.
The programme rounds off with a strong emphasis on integrative and value-oriented courses such as Business Policy, Business Ethics and Environmental Issues so as to make the student not only a competent manager, but also a socially responsible citizen. Considering the phenomenal growth and importance of IT industry, current topics related to IT are included in the programme.
Scholarships and Tution Fee Waiver Scheme
- The institute offers Full/Part Tuition Fee Waiver for Meritorious students, in addition to the need-based scholarships (for 32 students)
- The institute offers upto 1,00,000 of scholarship to deserving meritorious students
There are multiple awards presented to meritorious students every year. A partial list is given below:
- Triune Company Gold Medal for the Best All Round Performer in the OutgoingPGDM Batch, Bangalore
- George Thomas Kottukapally Memorial Gold Medal for the Best All-Round Performer in the outgoingPGDM Batch, Kochi
- The Chairman’s Gold Medal for the student scoring the highest CGPA in the Outgoing PGDM Batch
- Archbishop Alphonsus Mathias award of Rs. 10,000 for Humanitarian Spirit and Service
- Mphasis Excellence award of Rs.10,000 for the best out going HR Student
- Dell Excellence award of Rs. 10,000 for the best outgoing Marketing Student
- Institute’s Merit Award of Rs. 50,000 to the student who scores the highest CGPA in the First Year
- Anshul Choudhary Memorial Award of Rs. 10,000 for the most musically talented student/s
- Maria Philip Memorial Award of Rs. 10,000 to the Best Speaker of the Institute.
- Chairman’s Scholarship Award of Rs. 1,00,000 to a meritorious student
- Barrister M.K. Nambiar Memorial Scholarship of Rs. 1,00,000 to a meritorious student
- Late Prof. J.D. Cherayil Memorial Scholarship Award of Rs. 1,00,000 to a meritorious student
- Prof. J. Philip Scholarship Award of Rs. 1,00,000 to a meritorious student
Electronics City, Phase – II, Hosur Road
Bangalore – 560 100,
Ph: 080-2852 8597 / 98
Kinfra Hi-Tech Park, Off HMT Road
HMT PO. Kalamassery, Kochi-683 503, Kerala
Plot No CP 2 A, SIPCOT Industrial Park
Near Royal Enfield Factory, Oragadam
Vandalur-Wallajabad Highway, Sriperumbudur Taluk-602105